A612 - Thin Film Rust Preventive
A612 Rust Preventive provides short-term protection against moisture and oxidation. It prevents rust and corrosion from ruining exposed steel and stored metals overnight and on weekends. It allows you to ship or store parts, molds, tooling, or machinery without damage from rust, corrosion, or oxidation.
A612 leaves a thin film on exposed metal to seal out dampness and prevent rust and corrosion. Ideal for plastic and rubber molds. In many applications, A612 works off during start-up and requires no cleaning.
- Ideal for overnight and weekend rust protection of molds and tooling.
- Protects steel and other metals.
- Contains no silicone.
- Contains no Class I or Class II ozone depleting substances.
- Contains no CFC or HCFC propellants or solvents.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as methylene chloride or 1,1,1 trichloroethane.